Operations, Maintenance and Construction
Bosch Munitech is a solutions driven utility management, operations, maintenance and Construction Company working hand in hand with government, municipalities and the private sector to provide sustainable, technically and socially balanced utility management and service delivery outcomes.
- Sustainable Water and Wastewater service solutions across the entire municipal water cycle.
- Solid Waste Management inclusive of job creation, stimulating socio-economic development and facilitation of service roll-out through community-based waste collection strategies.
- Geographical Information Systems are used as a powerful tool for integrated municipal management and planning.
- Underground Services Location is undertaken using state-of-the-art electronic equipment and non-intrusive methods to locate underground services and utilities.
- Leak Detection and Repair Services using state-of-the-art acoustic equipment to locate non-visible underground leaks in water reticulation systems.
- Construction (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation) capabilities in the civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation & control disciplines, as well as refurbishment of bulk water and wastewater infrastructure, treatment plants, pump stations, bulk pipelines, reservoirs and water retaining structures.
- Asset Management coupled with the re-valuation and conditional assessment of immovable assets in line with the requirements of GRAP 17.