Bosch Projects provides innovative engineering solutions and equipment / designs to niche markets in South Africa and abroad. Our company has a proud record of serving both public and private sector Clients, technical excellence, and has received recognised product export and project excellence awards from CESA. We have also successfully completed projects in more than 35 countries.
With a specialized focus on projects in the commercial, industrial, logistics, sugar and energy sectors, our capabilities range from consulting, feasibility studies and multi-disciplinary engineering design, project implementation, as well as project and construction management, utilising our ISO-certified Quality Management System.
- Renewable Energy including cogeneration, biofuels, biogas, hydro, wind, solar and green building energy efficient concepts.
- Ports and Terminals incorporating materials handling, ports infrastructure development and facility upgrades.
- Industrial and Commercial building services, energy savings, infrastructure and engineering design.
- Sugar Engineering for new factories, capacity expansions, refineries and distilleries, energy studies and operational support.
- Sugar Equipment design for various applications, including the patented Bosch Projects Chainless Diffuser.
- Pulp and Paper energy and mass flow assessment, process engineering support and power project implementation.
- Mining energy solutions, materials handling equipment and infrastructure design.