Bosch Stemele provides infrastructure consulting engineering solutions for Africa’s built environment utilising a combination of multi-disciplinary engineering skills, appropriate experience and advanced technology.
The company has a proud track record of serving both public and private sector Clients. Key accolades include an ISO-certified Quality Management System and project excellence awards from industry bodies including CESA, SAICE and IMESA.
Feasibility studies, engineering and project and programme management services are provided through focussed sector specialist business Units.
- Water Engineering Services including abstraction, storage, treatment and distribution.
- Water Conservation and demand management.
- Wastewater Handling including sewage reticulation, outfalls, pump-stations, treatment and sanitation.
- Agriculture, Irrigation and Water Resources including dams and water resource planning.
- Property Development providing engineering infrastructure design for industrial, commercial and residential developments.
- Road Infrastructure and rehabilitation of rural, urban, provincial and national roads.
- Housing Infrastructure Design including low, middle and upper income developments.
- Solid Waste Management with specific focus on landfill site development and environmental consulting.